Love

If you love

you obtain hurt.

When you’re getting hurt

you hate.

If you hate

you are trying to forget.

If you make an effort to forget

you start missing.

When you start missing

you fall crazily for each other again..!

ONever waste an chance 2 say

‘I love U’ to someone U enjoy

B’coz it isn’t everyday U’ll fulfill the person

Which has the miracle to permit U fall crazily for each other.

OIf I buy your smile, I don’t need flowers.

Essentially obtain the voice, I don’t need music.

In the event you speak with me, I don’t listen anyone else,

If you are with me at night, I don’t require the planet.

Accept You

OA candle may melt

which is fire may die,

nevertheless the accept you have

given me will almost always

stay just like a flame throughout my heart.

OPerfect Concept of Love

To supply someone the whole

authority to get rid of you

But

Within the same moment confident

that he / she will not ever take action!

OA smile to put your self on high…

A hug to produce your soul alright…

Could it be okay if

I spent tonight being loved from you?

OThe finest weakness

of all humans

may be the hesitancy

to see others

simply how much they love them

while they’re alive.

OIf a hug will be a raindrop I’d hand back showers,

In case your hug will be a second I’d hand back several hours,

If happiness was sand I’d hand back the sea,

If love will be a person I’d hand back me.

OWhat’s love?

People who don’t enjoy it think of it as a duty.

People who enjoy it think of it as a game title title.

People who don’t hv it think of it as an aspiration.

And

personally it’s U.

OSome say they love rain,

however, if it rains,

they’ll use an umbrella.

Some say they love the sun’s sun rays

however, if the sun’s sun rays sticks out,

they search for shade.

Some say they love the wind

however, if it’s windy,

they close their house home windows.

Because of this,

I am scared,

when someone states :

“I love U”

related love sms – love poems sms:

love poems

poems about love

poems of love

love poetry

poems for love

smsc simulator

gratis sms to all or any provider

i like you

for one another poems

lovepoems

sad love poems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Heart

 In the realm of love, where tears intertwine, A melancholy tale, aching hearts define. A poem of sorrow, etched with bittersweet ink, A sym...