Incomplete

Incomplete

© Cory   


My life was complete,
But now it's not.
I lost it all, because I fought.
She made me alive.
Now I am dead.
I'm lying here,
Crying in my bed.
Life is worthless.
Why should I try?
All I want to do
Is lie here and die.
It has only been two days,
But that is all I need
To get a last chance
Before she leaves.
One last chance
To turn it around,
Hoping she won't turn me down.
All I want to do
Is hold her tight
And make her dreams
Come true tonight,
That once and for all
I can make her happy
Instead of screaming, yelling,
Making life crappy.
I'm sorry for what I have done.
This is coming from my heart.
I'm just asking
For a brand new start,
For you are my life.
Without you I am nothing
So give it one last chance,
And I will make it into something.
I love you too much.
I can't let you go,
So look into my eyes,
And say I love you so.

-Cory Fischer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Heart

 In the realm of love, where tears intertwine, A melancholy tale, aching hearts define. A poem of sorrow, etched with bittersweet ink, A sym...