Love



Love


by Alex marie


A gentle word like a spark of light
Illuminates of my soul
And as each sound goes deeper
It's you that makes me whole

There is no corner, no dark place,
Your love cannot fill
And if the world starts causing waves
It's your devotion that makes me still

And yes you always speak to me in a sweet honest truth
Your caring heart keeps out the rain
Only you can listen & not judge
When I hear your voice I feel no pain

So, I thank you being there through the happiness, the pain, & the tears
When I'm in your arms I know I'll never fall
You have gone through the pain I have
And yet you stayed through it all

You are more than just my mom
You are the one who keeps me the strongest
You are my strong stable rock
And for that I know you will stay the longest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Heart

 In the realm of love, where tears intertwine, A melancholy tale, aching hearts define. A poem of sorrow, etched with bittersweet ink, A sym...