"Dreams Come True"

"Dreams Come True"


In the middle of the night;
I awaken.
Dreams on my mind;
Love in the make’n.
Was it the kiss;
moister on my lips.
Or maybe the goosebumps
from the caress of your fingertips.
Hear the pounding
of my heart beat.
Love surrounding
the night in heat.
Never fails, my dreams of you;
To awaken by love that is true.
I don’t mind my nights awake;
when it’s dreams of you that I make.
Those dreams are made-up of
what lie inside.
A swollen heart of love;
Your my joy and that I pride.
I can’t think of a better reason why;
You stole my heart,You caught my eye.
And so long as I have you;
I have a dream come true

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Heart

 In the realm of love, where tears intertwine, A melancholy tale, aching hearts define. A poem of sorrow, etched with bittersweet ink, A sym...