True Love


True Love

When I first saw you
You totally blew me away
With your beautiful face and gorgeous smile
It feels like love at first sight

Having you beside me
Makes me a better man
You always bring out the best in me
And that’s one of the many thing I like about you

But some people are suffering because of our love
And I know that I’m the one to blame
Because they say that I’m not good enough for you
That I’m not perfect for you

I know that you don’t want me to go
And I know that you love me just the way I am
But I want you to have the best
For that I need to be the best

Even though fate is breaking us apart
I swear I will never forget you
Because when I think of you
I don’t feel that I’m alone

I just wish we could freeze the moments were together
All the happy memories we had
All the sweetest moment in our life
Even the worst thing we’ve been through

But for now I want to break-up with you
Not because I don’t love you because I do
I just want you and those people to see that I could be perfect for you
That we are meant to be together

I am asking you if you could wait for me
I promise that when I come back
I will prove to you and to those people that I’m perfect for you
I just want you to believe in me

Jhustin Sanao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Broken Heart

 In the realm of love, where tears intertwine, A melancholy tale, aching hearts define. A poem of sorrow, etched with bittersweet ink, A sym...